Lucky (Sortuda)

"Heavy stones fear no weather" *

Hoje eu acordei me sentido feliz
Hoje eu acordei me sentindo sortuda
I have been to so many places...
I have seen so many things...

Hoje eu acordei olhando para trás
Hoje eu acordei dentro do sonho que tinha esquecido
Wanderlust

I find myself with tears of joy in my eyes
I find myself letting go of my fears
É devastador
It is peeling your skin
É como uma borboleta

I find myself overwhelmed
Mas me sinto feliz
I feel like finding my track again
I have to go...

Ver o mundo
Ver seus habitantes
Ver a natureza
Da floresta boreal à tropical
Da tundra aos pampas
I love it all
That will be my history

"I'll wither... So peel away the bark.... Cause nothing... Grows when it is dark... In spite of all my fears I can see it all so clear... I see it all so clear... Ooooo open your crystal eyes"*

Nota: desculpem a mistura de línguas, a inspiração veio assim pelas lembranças

*Crystals - of Monsters and Men

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

50 dias!

Sem vocação para árvore - No vocation for tree