Blowing wind


You know, there comes a time when you think about your life and you just know what you want. Sometimes it's what you want for the moment and sometimes it's what you want for the rest of your life. But everything changes so I've been following my wishes for now. And right now I just don't wanna know what to do, although I know what I must do...
Because the wind brings more and more sand and my tracks have been covered. Because the wind brings more and more sand and I cannot see ahead. Because the wind brings more and more sand and everything changes in a minute. Because the wind brings more and more sand and at this wind speed sand hurts my skin. The wind it's too fast and I feel like slowing down. The wind brings freedom, makes you fly... but gravity brings you to the ground.


http://www.metrolyrics.com/sky-and-sand-lyrics-paul-kalkbrenner.html

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

50 dias!

Sem vocação para árvore - No vocation for tree