Rain? So tired!

You know when you wake up and you're fine... that was me this morning.
I woke up, changed my clothes, went to the gym, came back, had breakfast, took a shower and went to the University.
I arrived and my good humor was gone! What the F***?
I got tired and tired and tired... and nervous and nervous and nervous... why?!
I felt like screaming:
I FEEL SICK and TIRED OF WORKING, OF PEOPLE, OF BEES, OF LECTURES, OF PROBLEMS, OF DECISIONS, OF BEING NICE, OF YOU, OF BAD DRIVES, OF LAZY PEOPLE, OF PEOPLE TRYING TO GET ADVANTAGES FROM EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE... OF THE WORRRRLD!
And I don't want to translate this shit... azar!
Is it because I'm doing only computer work again?
I don't think so... I think it's because I wish I wasn't here... yes, this feeling yet... I don't fit here in this city... I wanna move!
All I think of in the end of this afternoon is this song and rain... I'm going to be pissed if it's cloudy, windy, with thunders and no rain comes!
I'm going to watch Gremlings and eat A LOT of popcorn... I need something very stupid...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5DE8UQnM5Y

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

50 dias!

Sem vocação para árvore - No vocation for tree