Like steam

The problem is that after being so filled with good feelings, eventually they go out of you like steam and you feel kind of empty... it's like none of those things is real. It's so ephemeral. It's superficial. It's outside, not inside. It's appearance. And you're always hungry for more.
I miss you. I miss those feelings that were there all the time, that felt real. It was an unexplainable connection. Bonds. Bonds that I'm afraid to create again. Bonds that were gone quickly and easily. It was like this because of you, I'm too coward to let it go like this, but you made it become easy.
I found myself trying to find you in others. I fill myself with steam. And when the night is gone, the sun makes the steam go away. It's not enough to feel desire, I want to feel love again.


O problema é que depois de estar tão cheia de bons sentimentos, eventualmente eles escapam de você como vapor e você se sente meio vazia... é como se nenhuma dessas coisas fosse real. É tão efêmero. É superficial. Está fora, não dentro. É aparência. E você está sempre faminta por mais.
Eu sinto sua falta. Eu sinto falta daqueles sentimentos que estavam lá o tempo todo, que pareciam reais. Era uma conexão inexplicável. Ligações. Ligações que estou com medo de criar novamente. Ligações que foram embora rápido e fácil. Foi por sua causa, sou muito covarde para deixar ir, mas você tornou fácil.
Eu me encontro tentando achar você em outros. Eu me encho de vapor. E quando a noite acaba, o sol faz o vapor ir embora. Não é suficiente sentir desejo, quero sentir amor novamente.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

50 dias!

Sem vocação para árvore - No vocation for tree