3 things in life/ 3 coisas na vida

It's interesting how some people come into your life briefly, but leave you a message that stays and it becomes important at some point. Right in the beginning of my brief life in Canada I met a guy. A very nice, intelligent guy, I really liked talking to him. On my last month in Canada we met for lunch and we talked about life. He said that we search/need three things in life: work on what we love, live where we want/love and be with someone we want/love. He said that the most difficult thing was to find out which work we love to do and the other two would just happen. So I told him that all I know is what I loved what I do and he told me that he was with the person he wanted to be. I thought "he is lucky, it's so difficult to find someone special and be allowed to be with the person" and he said that I'm lucky to know what I wanna do for the rest of my life, that the two other things would just come on my way. I believe he is right. I hope so. But right now, I just wish I could see my future! There are so many questions running through my head. I still have time to figure it out where I'd better go, which opportunity to take, what seems the best thing to do, but I know I'll have to make up my mind soon and it seems there's a war inside my head right now. Also in my heart. A battle between stability (investing in a place to live "definitively") and changes (investing in living for some time in other place first, then see). I never felt this way and I'm having trouble in dealing with it. Indecision, hesitation. 

É interessante como algumas pessoas passam pela sua vida rapidamente mas deixam uma mensagem que fica e se torna importante em algum momento. Logo no começo da minha rápida vida no Canadá eu conheci um cara. Um cara muito legal e inteligente, eu realmente gostei de conversar com ele. No meu último mês no Canadá nós almoçamos juntos e conversamos sobre a vida. Ele disse que nós procuramos/precisamos de três coisas na vida: trabalhar com o que amamos, viver onde queremos/amamos e estar com quem desejamos/amamos. Ele disse que a coisa mais difícil era descobrir o que amamos fazer e que as duas outras coisas apenas aconteceriam. Eu disse que tudo o que eu sabia era que eu amava o que eu faço e ele me disse que ele estava com quem ele desejava estar. Eu pensei “ele é sortudo, é tão difícil encontrar alguém especial e conseguir ficar com essa pessoa” e ele disse que eu tinha sorte de saber o que eu queria fazer pelo resto da minha vida, que as outras duas coisas simplesmente apareceriam no meu caminho. Eu acredito que ele esteja certo. Espero. Mas no momento eu só gostaria que eu pudesse ver meu future! Há tantas perguntas na minha cabeça. Eu ainda tenho tempo de descobrir para onde é melhor ir, que oportunidade agarrar, o que é melhor fazer, mas eu sei que logo terei que decidir e parece que há uma guerra dentro da minha cabeça agora. Também no meu coração. Uma batalha entre estabilidade (investir em um lugar para viver “definitivamente”) e mudanças (investir em um lugar para viver por um tempo, e então ver o que acontece). Eu nunca me senti assim antes e estou tendo problemas em aprender a lidar com isso. A indecisão, hesitação.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

50 dias!

Sem vocação para árvore - No vocation for tree