Suffering ... Sofrimento

Some days I just need to suffer. I need to play everything in my head over and over again. Rewind. Forward.
Feel deeply in my heart. Remember that everything was real. Try to convince myself that it all meant something. And not just for me.
Looking for signs that tell me that. Looking for hope. Looking for answers. I try to reach out to you, but I don't have a clue about how you feel, how you felt, even though I know what you think it was the right thing to do. Was it lack of love or only the best for us? Will you let me know? Smash this invisible wall.
I look at this sky, blue with purplish stains. Mixing with the trees' leaves. Where are you? Do you ever think about me? Do you miss me too?
We've looked at the sky together, lying on the grass. The sun going away. Holding hands. You told me I was safe with you. I was.
I'm not safe anymore. The sky is almost black. The tree is just a stain. I wonder who you are. Will you give one more chance to be with you? Will destine let us have one more night?
I could scream so loud that it's not fair. I'm walking on with questions and I'm not really prepared for answers. I'm afraid and not safe. I should believe that feeling deep inside, but what if it's only hope?
The sky is black. The tree is gone. I wonder who am I. Why do I still look for you in others?

Alguns dias eu só preciso sofrer. Preciso rever tudo na minha cabeça repetidamente. Para trás. Para frente.
Sentir profundamente no meu coração. Lembrar que tudo foi real. Tentar me convencer que significou algo. E não só para mim.
Procurando por sinais que me digam isso. Procurando por esperança. Procurando por respostas. Eu tento alcançar você, mas eu não tenho idéia de como você se sente, como se sentiu, mesmo que eu saiba que você pensa que foi a coisa certa a fazer. Foi falta de amor ou apenas o melhor para nós? Você vai me deixar saber? Esmague essa parede invisível.
Eu olho para o céu, azul com manchas arroxeadas. Se mesclando com as folhas das árvores. Onde está você? Você pensa em mim em algum momento? Você também sente saudades de mim?
Nós já olhamos o céu juntos, deitados na grama. O sol indo embora. De mãos dadas. Você me disse que eu estava segura com você. Eu estava.
Não estou mais segura. O céu está quase preto. A árvore é apenas uma mancha. Eu me pergunto quem é você. Você me dará mais uma chance de estar com você? O destino vai permitir que tenhamos mais uma noite?
Eu poderia gritar tão alto que não é justo. Estou seguindo em frente com perguntas e eu não estou preparada para respostas, na verdade. Estou com medo e não estou segura. Eu deveria acreditar nesse sentimento em meu âmago, mas e se for somente esperança?
O céu está preto. A árvore se foi. Eu me pergunto quem sou eu. Por que eu ainda procuro você em outros?


Comentários

Ju Fuzetto disse…
Verdadeiro!!!

Adorei Paty!!
]
beijos boa semana

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

50 dias!

Sem vocação para árvore - No vocation for tree